OggFlow brings together Live Chat, Support Ticketing and Social Network Feeds into one simple customer service and help desk solution for your
entire business. Simple to set up,
and a breeze to use, it will help boost customer satisfaction, increase sales, and improve team performance.
Want to quickly try OggFlow? Start by adding our web-based live chat system to your website, blog, or application. It's the same live chat widget you see here at the bottom of our page. Once you're comfortable with that, you can create projects, trouble tickets, and Facebook and Twitter feeds. You can get started for free in about 60 seconds!
Get Started Today!
Live Chat & Ticketing
When a customer needs help, OggFlow offers support ticketing through any channel.
- With just a few clicks, OggFlow lets you set up a beautiful, customizable live chat widget that feeds right into OggFlow. So, when people need help on your website, they can just click on the chat widget and start a one-on-one conversation with agents or team members.
- OggFlow let's you create and assign actions and tickets from inbound email, live chats, and social media posts.
Social Media Integration
Want a smoother social media workflow? OggFlow lets you listen and respond to all social media from one page.
- Setup Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Gmail connectors so that your team has one dashboard to view all company related communication on one page.
- Customers can communicate with you when and how they want at any time through live chat, email, and social media.
When your team communication isn’t as streamlined as it could be...
- Oggflow gives your teams a real-time view into projects, tasks, and workflows. Project posts and team activity appear as they happen.
- Post comments, files and documents directly to projects. Assign tasks to members, view full conversation histories and audit trails of actions.
- Invite internal team members or external customers or partners to collaborate on any project.
- Get a WHOLE view of what’s happening in the organization, so tasks and to-do’s don’t get lost in the shuffle.
It's collaboration like you've never seen before.